trainedbythebat: (Connected Together...)
[personal profile] trainedbythebat



LiveJournal Username
Your Primary Super Power
Cape?
Identitiy
Origin
Location of Head Quarters
Primary Costume/Uniform Colors
Why are you a Superhero?
Your Superheroic Codename
The veteran grim member of the teamoracle_bop
The sexist and crass but annoyingly effective one2ndwondergirl
The bright-eyed novice or sidekickradiance_heart
The teammate that will eventually go evil or insanrose_wilson
The inept yet determined/reoccurring supervillainthe_rogues
The sinister Arch-Villain and team's greatest foe_deathstroke_
The perky civilian that keeps getting kidnappedblue_boyscout
How often does your team actually 'save the day'?
70%
This Fun Quiz created by Shannon at BlogQuiz.Net
Leo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




...Remind me again who's the one that's supposed to get kidnapped?!

Date: 2008-01-02 09:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] princess-kory.livejournal.com
Darn! I didn't make the cut!

Date: 2008-01-03 01:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_robin_3/
I could always put my hacker skills to good use, change some of the answers...

Date: 2008-01-03 08:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] princess-kory.livejournal.com
Don't worry. Like I told Kara, I'll start worrying when I get left off the sex memes.

Date: 2008-01-02 09:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] knight-flyer.livejournal.com
The sinister Arch-Villain and team's greatest foe _deathstroke_

Well, would you look at that?

Date: 2008-01-03 01:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_robin_3/
Surprised me a bit too, but not that much.

Date: 2008-01-03 08:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] knight-flyer.livejournal.com
"Luck" of the draw, I guess.

Date: 2008-01-03 01:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] girlfromkrypton.livejournal.com
Clark is the "perky" civilian?

Date: 2008-01-03 01:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_robin_3/
You see why I was thrown off? I can't see Clark being kidnapped unless he's having a real off day.

Date: 2008-01-03 01:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_robin_3/
(can joke about it somewhat now that the entire thing is over with)

Red sun off, dealing with someone who can use Kryptonite to their fullest extent; knows the weaknesses of the greatest heroes on the planet like the back of their hands...

Gotten to talk with Bruce yet?

Date: 2008-01-03 01:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] girlfromkrypton.livejournal.com
Nope. Not yet. *wrinkles her nose* I don't know what to say.

Profile

trainedbythebat: (Default)
Tim Drake - Red Robin

December 2008

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
2122232425 2627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 26th, 2026 03:24 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios